Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Zenith El Primero 18-2190-4041-01-C498 Men's Watch #Tourbillon #Timepiece #skeleton Good with a pair of slacks and perhaps a sport coat. I would wear this one with the face on the inside of my wrist, in order to be a little less flashy.

Zenith El Primero 18-2190-4041-01-C498 Men's Watch #Tourbillon #Timepiece #skeleton Good with a pair of slacks and perhaps a sport coat. I would wear this one with the face on the inside of my wrist, in order to be a little less flashy.
Zenith El Primero 18-2190-4041-01-C498 Men's Watch #Tourbillon #Timepiece #skeleton  Good with a pair of slacks and perhaps a sport coat.  I would wear this one with the face on the inside of my wrist, in order to be a little less flashy.
Click here to download
In love with MICHAEL Michael Kors watches
In love with MICHAEL Michael Kors watches
Click here to download
Michael Kors 'Bradshaw' Chronograph Bracelet Watch available at #Nordstrom
Michael Kors 'Bradshaw' Chronograph Bracelet Watch available at #Nordstrom
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment